Saturday 23 June 2012

HAPPY FATHERS DAY SUPERHERO

Assalam,

It's been a while, yes indeed. Lama tidak meluahkan, sibuk tidak memberi peluang itu sebab. So what else, happy father's day to my only superhero :)

I miss him, absolutely. Thank you for what you've done to us. He's just great. Since I was small I always sit next to him while he was singing or playing the piano and tadaa I get my own piano when I was 5 years old.

Kes pembulian? say no to my brothers and all the guy. Disebabkan aku seorang saja bunga dalam adik-beradik aku selalu jadi kes buli and I always complain to my dad nak masuk martial art. Tadaa dia bawa aku pergi the best karate class at labuan. Cuma aku sampai belt Brown saja, hampes. First time masuk Karate Competition he came and give support to me, terharu sobsob.

Aku sakit? The best part ever because when one of us sick, my dad will bought us our favourite food. Delicious. Kalau aku nak taip memang berjela so let just end here.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO MY DADDY!

No comments: